georganics Beechwood Toothbrush
A planet-friendly toothbrush that is gentle on the teeth
- Medium-hard bristles
- BPA-free, nylon bristles
- Biodegradable handle
A 100% biodegradable and compostable handle has a non-slip surface. The white bristles are made from BPA-free nylon that cleans the teeth in a gentle way.
- Brush at a 45-degree angle in short, half tooth-wide strokes from the gum line down.
- For top teeth angle up, and angle down for bottom teeth.
- Begin from the outside part of the teeth, then moving to the inside.
- Move onto chewing surfaces, hold it flat and brush back and forth.
- Store upright, in a rack or cup, where it can air-dry.
- Replace this toothbrush around every 3 months
- Break off the brush head and to dispose of in residual waste.
- The handle can be disposed of in organic waste.