skin689 Anti-Cellulite Cream
Firms, smooths and improves elasticity
($614.14 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Improves the appearance of cellulite
- Promotes collagen synthesis
- Visibly firms the skin
Item no.: SK-689001, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 7640168240011
Frequently bought together with skin689 Firm Skin Hand & Finger Rejuvenation
The Anti-Cellulite Cream by skin689® contains an exclusive, patented active ingredient called CHacoll® that is designed to stimulate collagen synthesis and smooth the skin. For a smoother skin surface and improved skin elasticity.
- Within a few weeks, skin689® improves the appearance of cellulite, as CHacoll® promotes the build-up of collagen fibres. This strengthens the subcutaneous network, which retains fat cells and ensures firmer and tighter skin. As a result, the skin surface is smoothed, and its elasticity is remarkably improved.
- Through its predominantly liposoluble structure, CHacoll® can be deposited in the stratum corneum (upper skin). From this deposit, its derivatives are released continuously, stimulating the formation of new collagen fibres. The active ingredient combination CHacoll® was discovered in a university research project when scientists searched for new active ingredients.
- The cream is quickly absorbed by the skin and can, therefore, be used both in the morning and the evening.
- It leaves a silky soft touch and a pleasant scent.
- For optimal results, the cream should be applied to the affected areas of the skin on a daily basis and over a period of six to ten weeks.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Normal skin , Combination skin , Dry skin , Oily skin , Mature skin , Sensitive skin , Blemished skin|
- dicaprylyl carbonate
- cetearyl alcohol
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- cetyl palmitate
- ethylhexyl palmitate
- simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
- sodium polyacrylate
- glyceryl stearate
- peg-100 stearate
- lactic acid
- hydrogenated polydecene
- cetearyl glucoside
- butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter
- sodium hydroxide
- phytic acid
- tocopheryl acetate
- xanthan gum
- cera alba
- disodium edta
- ascorbyl palmitate
- citric acid
Questions & Answers about skin689 Anti-Cellulite Cream
English reviews written for skin689 Anti-Cellulite Cream
- No reviews available