Benton PHA Peeling Toner
($189.94 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Including sensitive & dry skin
- Exfoliating effect & counteracts impurities
- Contains mild PHA acid
Item no.: MIIN-P8B, Content: 150 ml, EAN: 8809566990549
Frequently bought together with Benton PHA Peeling Gel
The PHA Toner by Benton has a balancing effect on the pH value of the skin and gently exfoliates it at the same time. Thus, the 2-in-1 toner counteracts skin impurities, removes dead skin cells and provides lasting skin evenness. The PHA acid (3%) contained in the formula is suitable for all skin types, including dry and sensitive skin that may be prone to irritation when using AHA or BHA acids. The gentle formula combines cornflower water, hyaluronic acid and pyroglutamic acid that supply the skin with intensive hydration, maintain skin elasticity and provide a healthy glow. Ideal for lacklustre skin prone to impurities.
- Pour a small amount of pour onto a cotton pad.
- Gently glide the cotton pad across the face or apply the toner to the face with clean hands.
- Gently press the palms of the hands into the skin to improve the absorption of the active ingredients.
|Product Types:||Facial Waters & Toners , Scrubs|
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Sensitive skin|
|Properties :||Cruelty-free , Moisturising|
|Area of Application :||Face|
|Particularly suitable for :||Women|
- centaurea cyanus flower water
- pentylene glycol
- lactobionic acid
- sodium pca
- chrysanthemum morifolium flower extract
- oleanolic acid
- sodium hyaluronate
- sodium gluconate
- dipotassium glycyrrhizate
- enantia chlorantha bark extract
- ceramide np
- butylene glycol
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- hydrogenated lecithin
- phytosteryl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate
Questions & Answers about Benton PHA Peeling Toner
English reviews written for Benton PHA Peeling Toner
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
with SLL encryption technology