Facialderm Serum Booster Anti-Pollution & Anti-Stress
Acts like a protective shield on the skin
($1,163.61 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Protects against external influences
- Rich in antioxidants
- Contains marine glycogen & vitamin B5
Item no.: SL-F/BOOST-15, Content: 30 ml, EAN: 8436036434854
External factors such as sunlight, pollution and blue light place immense strain on the skin. The 05 Serum Booster Anti-Polution & Anti-Stress is formulated to act as a protective shield on the skin, guarding it against these harmful external influences. This is achieved through the inclusion of number of active ingredients, such as plant extracts (ginseng, apple, peach, wheat and barley), vitamin E and marine glycogen. These substances are rich in antioxidants that bind free radicals. Marine glycogen plays a key role in restoring the upper layer of the skin and can provide protection against blue light.
Vitamin B5 panthenol activate stem body's cell regeneration process and soothes the skin. Neurophroline®, a Tephrosia purpurea-based extract, counteracts the negative effects of stress factors and adds glow to the skin.
- Doubles as a serum or booster.
- Use AM and/or PM.
- Apply 3 - 4 drops of serum booster to the skin before or after using a Facialderm Face Cream.
- Gently pat the product into the skin.
- The serum booster can be mixed into the cream, if preferred.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types|
|Properties :||Anti-Aging, Moisturising , Antioxidant|
- bis-peg-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane
- peg/ppg-14/4 dimethicone
- butylene glycol
- pentylene glycol
- hydrogenated tetradecenyl/methylpentadecene
- tocopheryl acetate
- hordeum vulgare seed extract
- prunus persica (peach) juice
- pyrus malus (apple) juice
- triticum vulgare (wheat) seed extract
- panax ginseng (asian ginseng) root extract
- tephrosia purpurea seed extract
- hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer
- xanthan gum
- glyceryl polyacrylate
- polysorbate 60
- sorbitan isostearate
- ascorbyl palmitate
- ascorbic acid
- disodium edta
- sodium hydroxide
- citric acid
- potassium sorbate
- benzoic acid
- dehydroacetic acid
- benzyl salicylate
Questions & Answers about Serum Booster Anti-Polution & Anti-Stress
English reviews written for Facialderm Serum Booster Anti-Polution & Anti-Stress
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available