FEKKAI Blonde Rx Anti-Brass Repair Mask
Optimal treatment after shampooing
($195.55 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For blond hair, suitable after keratin treatments
- Prevents yellowing and protects from UV damage
- pH value 4.0 - 5.0
Item no.: PI-FKR105181, Content: 222 ml, EAN: 842101105181
Frequently bought together with FEKKAI Blonde Rx Shampoo
The perfect mask to avoid colour fading
This intensely toning Blonde Rx Anti-Brass Repair Mask by FEKKAI revitalises bleached or colour-treated blonde hair by neutralising brassiness with ultraviolet pigments. Charcoal powder draws impurities out of the hair and instantly brightens the strands. Enriched with lots of vitamins and proteins, the vegan formulation also protects against damage caused by bleaching and discolouration due to UV rays. Avocado and jojoba oils supply the perfect amount of hydration as they penetrate deep into the hair cuticle. This strengthens the hair from within and prevents split ends thereby adding shine, smoothness and suppleness. Enjoy the delightfully airy, woody scent of fresh citrus fruits!
- Apply the mask from roots to tip after washing hair.
- Comb hair to distribute the mask evenly.
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes or longer, depending on the desired level of neutralisation.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Cosmeterie tip: Wash your hair with Blonde Rx Shampoo by FEKKAI before applying this mask.
|FEKKAI Product Lines :||Blonde Rx|
|Hair Type :||Colour-treated hair|
|Properties :||Vegan, Cruelty-free , Silicone-Free, Brightening , Paraben-free|
|Area of Application :||Hair|
|Particularly suitable for :||Women , Men|
|Scent :||Refreshing-citrusy , Woody|
- cetearyl alcohol
- glyceryl stearate
- behentrimonium chloride
- persea gratissima (avocado) oil
- cetyl ethylhexanoate
- cetyl palmitate
- stearyl alcohol
- charcoal powder
- simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
- Oryza Sativa Seed Protein
- oryza sativa (rice) extract
- salvia hispanica seed extract
- leontopodium alpinum extract
- tocopheryl acetate
- leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate
- ppg-3 benzyl ether myristate
- cetrimonium chloride
- guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride
- phytic acid
- citric acid
- calcium gluconate
- sodium benzoate
- potassium sorbate
- pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- ci 60730