FEKKAI Clean Stylers Flexi-Hold Hairspray
Vegan formula for lasting volume, shine & texture
Features & Advantages
- For all hair types
- Up to 72h moisture resistant
- Repairs oxidative stress
Item no.: PI-FKR105358, Content: 195 ml, EAN: 842101105358
With medium hold and a fantastic finish.
The Clean Stylers Flexi-Hold Hairspray by FEKKAI ensures perfect styling results and, thanks to its ultra-fine spray mist, leaves no unsightly residue on the hair. The heat-protection formula provides the hair with sufficient moisture and offers a high level of elasticity. It allows you to brush the hair easily after use. Rice protein, vitamin E and glycerin protect against frizz and hair breakage whilst providing radiant shine. The spray is powered by Solstice®Propellant, which is a non-ozone-depleting aerosol propellant, making it an environmentally friendly alternative.
- Shake before use.
- Hold the can 6-10 cm away from dry hair and lightly spray over the finished style.
|FEKKAI Product Lines :||Clean Stylers|
|Hair Type :||Damaged hair , Fine hair , Dry hair , Colour-treated hair , Straight hair , Oily hair , Volume , For all hair types , Curly Hair , Hair prone to dandruff|
|Properties :||Vegan, Cruelty-free , Silicone-Free, Paraben-free|
|Area of Application :||Hair|
|Particularly suitable for :||Women , Men|
|Scent :||Refreshing-citrusy , Woody|
- alcohol denat
- vp/va copolymer
- dipropylene glycol dibenzoate
- tocopheryl acetate
- Oryza Sativa Seed Protein
- oryza sativa (rice) extract
- leontopodium alpinum extract
- helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract
- Bisamino Peg/ppg-41/3 Aminoethyl Pg-propyl Dimethicone
- ACETYL TRIETHYL CITRATE
- butylene glycol
- phytic acid
- calcium gluconate
- sodium benzoate
- citric acid
- potassium sorbate
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211 - Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251 - Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P410+P403 - Protect from sunlight. Store in a well-ventilated place.
- P410+P412 - Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- H222 - Extremely flammable aerosol
- H229 - Pressurized container: may burst if heated
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H280 - Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated