FEKKAI Super Strength+ Protein Power Bond Mist
Reliable & effective vegan leave-in care that prevents hair breakage
($228.96 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For damaged hair
- Protects against environmental damage
- pH value: 4.0 - 5.0
Item no.: PI-FKR105648, Content: 150 ml, EAN: 842101105648
Multifunctional heat protection spray with a wonderful scent.
The Super Strength+ Protein Power Bond Mist by FEKKAI impresses with its versatile character, as it ensures structural bonding, repair and protection thanks to Powerbond™ technology. The mist penetrates the hair fibres and restores broken disulphide, hydrogen and ionic bonds. This means that the hair is sustainably protected against split ends as well as external influences, such as UV rays and heat. The result: hydrated, strengthened and smoothed tresses. The mist has a spicy and sweet aroma obtained from creamy, wooden notes.
- Shake well before use.
- Spray onto the roots and ends of wet or dry hair.
- Do not rinse.
- Style the hair as desired.
- Use 1-3 times a week.
- For fine hair: also use the shampoo and conditioner from the Super Strength+ product line by FEKKAI.
- For normal to thicker hair: complete your care routine with the shampoo, repair mask and Everstrong Oil from FEKKAI's Super Strength+ product line.
|FEKKAI Product Lines :||Super Strength+|
|Hair Type :||Damaged hair , Colour-treated hair|
|Properties :||Vegan, Cruelty-free , Silicone-Free, Paraben-free|
|Area of Application :||Hair|
|Particularly suitable for :||Women , Men|
|Scent :||Woody , Sweet|
- cetearyl alcohol
- cetyl esters
- behentrimonium chloride
- cetyl alcohol
- stearamidopropyl dimethylamine
- helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract
- simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
- aminomethyl propanol
- butylene glycol
- Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate
- PCA Dimethicone
- aspartic acid
- sodium pca
- myristyl myristate
- cetrimonium chloride
- c12-16 pareth-9
- c11-15 pareth-7
- isopropyl alcohol
- citric acid
- tetrasodium edta
- polysorbate 60
- disodium phosphate
- sodium phosphate
- sodium lactate
- sodium benzoate