Hands On Veggies Organic Oil Balance Shampoo
Pure, plant-based organic shampoo with broccoli & sage
Freshness & bounce for your hair
What does broccoli do in shampoo? It gives you soft, well-groomed hair with an enchanting silky shine!
Sage ensures lasting cleaning and prevents rapid greasing. The hair structure is regenerated and the hair no longer looks stringy or heavy, but soft and cared for. The result is a long-lasting feeling of freshness!
- Hair type: Frizzy, stringy hair
- Effect: Balancing, caring
- Application: Massage the shampoo into damp hair and briefly let it soak in. Then rinse thoroughly.
- Scent: Pleasant like a herb garden
- Preserved with purely natural ferments and plant extracts
- Sustainable, recyclable tubes made from sugar cane
- Certified organic, vegan & cruelty-free
PS: Smile! You're beautiful.
|Brand:||Hands On Veggies|
|Hair Type :||Oily hair|
|Properties :||Vegan, Pregnancy-Safe Products , Cruelty-free|
Ingredients: Aqua*, Hamamelis Virginiana Water*/**, Coco Glucoside*, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Water*/**, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate*, Lactobacillus Ferment*, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate*, Citric Acid, Sodium Coco Glucoside Tartrate*, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate*, Brassica Olerecea Italica Seed Oil*/**, Lactobacillus*, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil*/**, Xanthan Gum*, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract*, Montmorillonite*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*/**, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Rice Protein*, Humulus Lupulus Extract*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Parfum (Essential Oils)*/**, Limonene***, Linalool***, Citral***.
* Ingredients from natural origin (98%)
** Ingredients from organic agricultural source (12%)
***Components from natural essential oils