ILIA Beauty True Skin Serum Foundation
Nourishing, weightless foundation with light to medium coverage
($2,083.06 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Buildable coverage
- With botanical actives
- Available in various shades
Item no.: FLC-SF-0.25-C, Content: 30 ml, EAN: 818107028694
A flawless, fresh-looking complexion in an instant! The True Serum Foundation has a weightless texture that offers light to medium, buildable coverage. A high-performance blend of botanical actives nourishes the skin to reveal a flawless complexion and velvety finish. Aloe leaf, rosehip, jojoba and marula oils work in unison to soothe irritations and redness whilst plumping fine lines - for a balanced and glowing appearance. Pores and unevenness are minimised and the skin looks refined and refreshed.
- For a seamless application, prep your skin with 3 - 4 drops of True Skin Radiant Priming Serum.
- Shake well and dispense 1 - 2 pumps of the foundation into your hand.
- Apply with your fingers or your favourite make-up brush in a buffing motion, starting at the centre of the face and working your way outwards.
- Press the palms of your hands against your face to help smooth and melt the product further into the skin.
|Product Types:||Foundations, Make-up|
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Dry skin|
|Area of Application :||Face|
- aloe barbadensis leaf juice 
- coconut alkanes
- caprylyl methicone
- polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate
- cetearyl isononanoate
- Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Diliinoleate Copolymer
- boron nitride
- disteardimonium hectorite
- niacinamide 
- oryza sativa (rice) hull powder
- sodium chloride (salt)
- allantoin 
- sodium benzoate
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
- sclerocarya birrea seed oil
- pentylene glycol
- pistacia lentiscus (mastic) gum
- hydrogenated lecithin
- calcium gluconate
- jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower/leaf extract
- phenethyl alcohol
- May Contain (+/-): ci 77891
- ci 77491
- ci 77492
- ci 77499 (iron oxides)
- Included at an active level—i.e., a percentage shown to benefit the skin.