Iroha Nature Lavender Exfoliating Socks
Effective at removing callused skin
(All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Highly effective foot scrub
- Practical sock design
- With natural ingredients
- Paraben-free, vegan & not tested on animals
Item no.: SL-30, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 8436036430474
For skin that is as soft as a baby's bottom! Callused skin can lead to an unpleasant feeling of tightness. The Lavender Exfoliating Socks by Iroha softens the feet within a matter of days with professional results. The socks are drenched in a serum that contains high-performance ingredients (such as fruit acids better known as AHAs) that stimulate cell renewal on the soles of the feet after 7 to 10 days after use. Olive, green tea and lavender extracts provide sufficient moisture. Dead skin cells, in form of callused skin, simply peel off by themselves. The result: ultra-soft feet like never before.
- Allow the dead skin cells to peel off by themselves. Do not remove the skin as this could lead to injuries.
- Do not apply cream even if the feet are feeling dry during the exfoliating process. This could decelerate the skin renewal process.
- Do not use if you are prone to skin sensitivity.
- Do not use on irritated and inflamed skin or open wounds.
Directions for use:
- Separate the socks using a scissor and place over clean and dry feet.
- Secure with the adhesive strip.
- Remove the socks after 90 to 120 minutes and cleanse the feet with warm water.
- Callused skin will start to separate at the soles of the feet after 4 to 7 days.
- The skin renewal process can take between 10 to 14 days depending on the thickness of the callused skin.
- Use every 2 to 3 months.
|Properties :||Vegan, Cruelty-free|
- lactic acid
- glycolic acid
- illicium verum (anise) fruit extract
- tocopheryl acetate
- actinidia chinensis (kiwi) fruit extract
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) leaf extract
- lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract
- lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract
- malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract
- musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract
- olea europaea (olive) leaf extract
- paeonia albi ora root extract
- portulaca oleracea extract
- prunus persica (peach) leaf extract
- rosmarinus ocinalis (rosemary) leaf extract
- salvia ocinalis (sage) leaf extract
- scutellaria baicalensis root extract
- sophora angustifolia root extract
- rosa centifolia flower extract
- peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil
- butylene glycol
- salicylic acid
- caprylyl glycol
- disodium edta
Questions & Answers about Iroha Nature Lavender Exfoliating Socks
English reviews written for Iroha Nature Lavender Exfoliating Socks
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
with SLL encryption technology