Iroha Nature Lavender Exfoliating Socks
Effective at removing callused skin
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
For skin that is as soft as a baby's bottom! Callused skin can lead to an unpleasant feeling of tightness. The Lavender Exfoliating Socks by Iroha softens the feet within a matter of days with professional results. The socks are drenched in a serum that contains high-performance ingredients (such as fruit acids better known as AHAs) that stimulate cell renewal on the soles of the feet after 7 to 10 days after use. Olive, green tea and lavender extracts provide sufficient moisture. Dead skin cells, in form of callused skin, simply peel off by themselves. The result: ultra-soft feet like never before.
- Allow the dead skin cells to peel off by themselves. Do not remove the skin as this could lead to injuries.
- Do not apply cream even if the feet are feeling dry during the exfoliating process. This could decelerate the skin renewal process.
- Do not use if you are prone to skin sensitivity.
- Do not use on irritated and inflamed skin or open wounds.
Directions for use:
- Separate the socks using a scissor and place over clean and dry feet.
- Secure with the adhesive strip.
- Remove the socks after 90 to 120 minutes and cleanse the feet with warm water.
- Callused skin will start to separate at the soles of the feet after 4 to 7 days.
- The skin renewal process can take between 10 to 14 days depending on the thickness of the callused skin.
- Use every 2 to 3 months.
|Properties :||Vegan, Cruelty-free|
English reviews written for Iroha Nature Lavender Exfoliating Socks
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available