Manucurist Green Flash Starter Kit
Professional, high-quality, vegan manicure set made in France
Features & Advantages
- Cruelty-free & 12-free
- Long-wear formulas
- Environmentally friendly
Item no.: MANU-50064, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 3662263500641
With this set you can pamper your nails with a professional manicure - easily achieved in the comfort of your own home. In just 40 minutes you can give your nails an elegant look that lasts for up to 10 days.
The set contains everything to skillfully showcase your nails with the most popular shade from the new Green Flash Gel series by Manucurist. The environmentally friendly nail polishes are vegan and consist of up to 84% natural ingredients. Animal or harmful ingredients are completely forgone, but the formula places great emphasis on renewable plant extracts that are not only good for the environment but also for your nails. The revolutionary gel nail polishes can be easily removed with an acetone-free nail polish remover.
- Green Flash Gel Nail Polish Base Coat
- Green Flash Gel Nail Polish 15 ml
- Green Flash Gel Nail Polish Top Coat
- Green Flash Gel Nail Polish Remover
- Portable 24 W lamp
- File the nails as usual and cut back the cuticles.
- Clean your nails with the gentle, acetone-free nail polish remover.
- Apply a thin layer of the Green Flash Gel Nail Polish Base Coat, making sure the edge of the nail is sealed.
- Place the nails under the 24W LED lamp for two minutes.
- Apply two thin coats of nail polish and allow it to dry under the lamp for another two minutes.
- Finally, apply a layer of the top coat and place the nails under the lamp for three minutes.
|Product Types:||Nail Polish|
|Properties :||Vegan, Cruelty-free|
|Area of Application :||Nails|
- ethyl acetate
- butyl acetate
- hydroxyethyl acrylate/IPDI/PPG-15 glyceryl ether copolymer
- isopropyl alcohol
- bis-HEMA poly(1,4-butanediol)-9/IPDI copolymer
- ethyl trimethylbenzoyl phenylphosphinate
- ci 15880
- stearalkonium bentonite
- CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)
- diacetone alcohol
- phosphoric acid
- CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)
- CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)