Soapwalla The Balm
SOS All-purpose balm with repairing properties
$67.48 $74.99 -10%
($1,183.77 / kg, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Concentrated nourishing balm
- Repairs, nourishes & hydrates
- Supple finish for chapped skin
Item no.: AO--106, Content: 57 g, EAN: 858908003469
The Balm by Soapwalla is a true skincare gem that uses the benefits of purely natural ingredients to enhance the appearance of the skin.
- Moringa and cactus pear repair connective tissue damage, redness and dryness.
- Arnica reduces swelling, inflammation and bruises.
- Horse chestnut minimises the appearance of varicose veins and improves blood flow.
- St. John's wort, blue tansy and frankincense increase skin elasticity.
The vegan skin booster rejuvenates the skin to replenish the moisture deposits for a plump and youthful complexion. Dry and rough patches become supple while the seductive scent captivates the senses.
- Moisturiser for the face
- Hydrating face mask
- Nourishing care for dry and rough patches (lips, hands, elbows, etc.)
- Under-eye conditioner
- Tattoo care
- Apply a thin layer of balm on the face or area of the skin that requires care.
- The balm melts into the skin upon contact.
|Product Types:||Eye care , Night Creams , Creams|
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Dry skin , Mature skin|
|Properties :||Vegan, Mineral oil-free , Cruelty-free|
|Particularly suitable for :||Women|
- simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) 
- opuntia ficus-indica (prickly pear) seed oil 
- moringa oleifera (moringa) seed oil
- arnica montana (arnica) flower extract in simmondsia chinensis oil 
- calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract* in simmondsia chinensis oil 
- hypericum perforatum (st. johns wort) flower extract* in simmondsia chinensis oil 
- aesculus hippocastanum (horse chesnut) bark extract in simmondsia chinensis oil 
- euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) cera 
- tocopherol (vitamin e) 
- boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil
- tanacetum annuum (blue tansy) flower oil 
- cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil 
- melaleuca leucadendron cajaputi (cajeput) oil
- lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil 
- mentha arvensis (wild mint) leaf oil 
- geraniol 
- linalool 
- limonene 
- citral 
- citronellol 
- Certified Organic
- Naturally occurring in essential oils
Questions & Answers about Soapwalla The Balm
English reviews written for Soapwalla The Balm
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available