VERSO Enzyme Peel
Gentle exfoliating action for a more youthful appearance
($1,905.90 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types & mature skin
- Very pleasant exfoliating action
- For a rejuvenated appearance
- Boosts skin radiance
Item no.: VER-2012011, Content: 50 ml, EAN: 7350067640620
Verso Enzyme Peel, enriched with alpha and polyhydroxy acids, is a gentle peeling gel for a rejuvenated complexion. It removes dead skin cells, opens the pores and accelerates cell renewal, leaving the skin smooth and radiant. Alpha hydroxy acid and polyhydroxy acid are naturally occurring organic acids that help accelerate the cell cycle and increase collagen production.
Verso Enzyme Peel is formulated with high-quality AHA and PHA to gently exfoliate the outer layer of the skin. The result is smoother, more radiant and glowing skin with significantly reduced fine lines and wrinkles.
- The peeling should only be applied to clean skin.
- Gently distribute on the face and leave on for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Do not rub the skin during this time.
- Rinse with water.
- Verso Enzyme Peel can be used 1-3 times a week.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Apply sunscreen when exposing the skin to the sun as it may more prone to sensitivity after using the Verso Enzyme Peel.
Cosmeterie tip: We recommend pretreating the skin with the Verso Foaming Cleanser.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types|
- lactobacillus/punica granatum fruit ferment extract
- glycolic acid
- lactic acid
- sodium lactate
- polyacrylate crosspolymer-6
- hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer
- curcuma longa root extract
- polysorbate 60
- sorbitan isostearate
- dehydroacetic acid
- formic acid
- t-butyl alcohol
- biosaccharide gum-4
- sodium hydroxide
- benzoic acid
Questions & Answers about VERSO Enzyme Peel
English reviews written for VERSO Enzyme Peel
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
with SLL encryption technology