Brilladent Diamond Care Toothpaste
Gentle toothpaste infused with fine diamond particles
($217.67 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Patented micro-diamond technology
- Prevents plaque & minimises dental calculus
- Counteracts the causes of sensitivity
- Polish effect for increased shine
- Works well in conjunction with electric toothbrushes
Item no.: BDENT-BRILLA001, Content: 75 ml, EAN: 742832823890
The BRILLADENT Diamond Care Toothpaste was developed by a Swiss engineer and German dentist. The innovative toothpaste contains real micro-diamond particles that provide a gentle yet thorough cleanse. Fine diamond powder lightly polishes the surface of the teeth, thus preventing the formation of dental plaque which in turn minimises dental calculus. The ultra-fine, non-abrasive particles polish the teeth for added shine and brightness. The smooth, polished surface makes it near to impossible for bacteria to breed there.
The micro-diamond particles seal nerve endings (dental canaliculi) that can cause sensitivity. After a few days of use, tooth sensitivity brought upon by hot or cold, sweet or sour influences is visibly reduced. Furthermore, BRILLADENT Diamon Care minimises the risk of tooth decay and periodontitis, counteracts receding gums (exposed tooth necks) and provides long-term protection for health gums.
More advantages at a glance:
- very rich formula
- suitable for young & old
- contains fluoride (1400 ppm) to strengthen the teeth in the long run
- works well in combination with electric toothbrushes
- suitable for use on crowns, implants and fillings
- free from artificial particles, nanoparticles, synthetic sweeteners, preserving agents, sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), titanium dioxide and allergens
- RDA value approximately 30 (less abrasive)
- pH value approximately 7
|Product Types:||Oral Care|
|Area of Application :||Teeth|
- peg-40-hydrogenated castor oil
- cocamidopropyl betaine
- cellulose gum
- potassium phosphate
- sodium chloride (salt)
- rebaudioside a
- sodium fluoride (1’400 ppm f‾)
- diamond powder
- c.i. 42090
Questions & Answers about Brilladent Diamond Care Toothpaste
What if you swallow Brilladent Diamond Care toothpaste by accident?It has a diamond powder,it can make an injury or worth.How safe it is?if you swallow it constantly?
English reviews written for Brilladent Diamond Care Toothpaste
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
with SLL encryption technology
Micro-diamond particles are bio-intact, i.e. they are absolutely non-toxic and harmless. With the particle size of 3 nm (micrometres), these particles would be flushed out of the body when swallowed without affecting organs. It would even be harmless if you intentionally or unintentionally consumed a larger amount.