Cosrx The Retinol 0.1 Cream
Skin-refining cream for a youthful complexion
($1,536.42 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For all skin types
- Enriched with panthenol
- Minimises wrinkles & fine lines
Item no.: KEN-COS40, Content: 20 ml, EAN: 8809598454996
Feel the positive effect of retinol.
The Retinol 0.1 Cream by Cosrx refines the complexion and pores using 0.1% retinol. Furthermore, the cream minimises the appearance of first wrinkles, blemishes and pigmentation spots. Panthenol, adenosine and super vitamin E support the host of effects that vitamin A delivers. At the same time, the cream is well tolerated by the skin, creating a more refined and younger-looking complexion.
- Apply a small amount to the face, neck and chest area as the final step in the evening skincare routine.
- Slowly integrate it into a skincare routine.
- Apply once for the first week.
- Gradually increase the frequency of use during a period of several weeks/months.
- Refrain from use for a few days if signs of irritation should occur.
- Perform a patch test on a small area before initial use.
- Use sunscreen with SPF 50 the day after use and reapply the sunscreen several times.
- Avoid intense sun exposure and sunbathing.
- Do not use retinol in conjunction with acids or other irritating ingredients.
- Retinol is not suitable for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types|
|Area of Application :||Face|
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- tocopheryl acetate
- cetearyl alcohol
- butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter
- glycine soja (soybean) oil
- ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer
- glyceryl polymethacrylate
- helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
- polyglyceryl-6 stearate
- hydrogenated lecithin
- hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer
- glyceryl stearate
- Sodium Sulfite
- daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract
- glyceryl caprylate
- oryza sativa cera/oryza sativa (rice) bran wax
- stearic acid
- polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate
- palmitic acid
- disodium edta
- sorbitan isostearate
- elaeis guineensis (palm) oil
- myristic acid
- lauric acid
- ascorbic acid
- limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil
- ascorbic acid
- sodium hyaluronate
- hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid
- sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer
- hyaluronic acid
- Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate
Questions & Answers about Cosrx The Retinol 0.1 Cream
English reviews written for Cosrx The Retinol 0.1 Cream
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
with SLL encryption technology