Costa Brazil Breu
Aromatic, natural resin paired with a ceramic tray
$130.00 $137.71 -6%
($935.24 / kg, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Natural resin
- With complex, woody aromas
- Restores harmony
Item no.: CB-CBH01, Content: 139 g, EAN: 850003133324
A captivating scent that uplifts the mood.
Breu is a natural resin that grows in the Brazilian jungles. Costa Brazil utilises its unique properties for aromatherapy. Breu exudes a complex, woody aroma of rich earth and crushed leaves. This purifies and restores harmony within a room.
Directions for use:
- Breu is a resin that you can burn intermittently, for a short period of time, to cleanse your spirit and surroundings.
- Burn Breu on the ceramic tray provided or any heat resistant surface. Breu is a resin that you can burn in the same way as frankincense, copal and myrrh. It may be burned with charcoal in an incense burner or brazier.
- Hold the flame to a small piece of Breu resin, approximately 1 cm in size, to ignite.
- Allow it to burn for 30-60 seconds to a minute. It does not remain lit like a candle or incense; it offers a more brief ritual, like burning sage. Resin should emit a smouldering, fragrant smoke.
- Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning it. Please allow the resin stone to cool down completely before handling.
|Product Types:||Home Fragrances|
Questions & Answers about Costa Brazil Breu
English reviews written for Costa Brazil Breu
- No reviews available