D'ALCHEMY Age Cancellation Booster
Anti-aging lotion that counteracts skin impurities
($1,016.50 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for oily & combination skin types
- Stimulates collagen synthesis & firms the skin
- Moisturises the skin & mattifies the complexion
- Vegan formula
Item no.: ALC-NK08, Content: 50 ml, EAN: 5902973210071
The Age Cancellation Booster is a complex lotion with skin-lifting and anti-aging properties targeted towards oily and combination skin or skin that is prone to blemishes.
The formula stimulates collagen fibres to visibly improve firmness, tone and elasticity. It irons out wrinkles in a spectacular way and reduces the appearance thereof because it takes effect exactly where they are formed. Natural plant extracts and hydrosols penetrate deep into the epidermis to provide a gentle firming effect. Exfoliating ingredients remove dead skin cells that are responsible for clogging the pores and forming blackheads. The vegan formula provides the skin with optimum moisture and minimises oiliness at the same time.
- Witch hazel, lemon and verbena hydrosols: add suppleness to the complexion, clear the skin, relieve irritation and even out the complexion. They are rich in antioxidants and regenerate the skin.
- Soybean polysaccharide: by stimulating epidermal sirtuin-1 and differentiating keratinocytes, it boosts anti-aging properties and has a restructuring effect. It soothes the skin, supplies it with moisture and smooths the surface.
- Mastic tree resin: brings relief to couperose skin.
- Acerola, cranberry and guarana extracts - have a strong lifting effect, moisturise and regenerate the skin. They promote collagen and elastin synthesis, protect the skin against free radicals and revitalise sagging and parched skin.
- Bamboo shoot extract: absorbs excess sebum, mattifies the complexion and leaves the skin feeling silky-soft.
- Rosa damascena and orange essential oils: gently exfoliate dead skin cells, tighten the pores and counteract blackheads. They stimulate collagen synthesis thereby slowing down the skin aging process.
- Apply to face morning and evening after cleansing.
- Avoid the eye area.
- Allow to sink into the skin before applying subsequent skincare products.
|Skin Type :||Combination skin , Mature skin|
|Properties :||Vegan, Cruelty-free , Anti-Aging, Pore-refining|
|Area of Application :||Face|
- hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf water 
- lippia citriodora (verbena) leaf water 
- citrus limon (lemon) peel water 
- dicaprylyl carbonate 
- polyglyceryl-3-cetyl ether olivate succinate 
- propanediol 
- aqua 
- glyceryl stearate 
- butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter 
- simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil 
- glycerin 
- citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil 
- Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract 
- pistacia lentiscus (mastic) gum 
- hydrogenated lecithin 
- caprylic/capric triglyceride 
- malpighia emarginata (acerola) fruit extract 
- paullinia cupana (guarana) fruit extract 
- vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit extract 
- hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit extract 
- myrciaria dubia (camucamu) fruit extract 
- sodium stearoyl glutamate 
- cocos nucifera (coconut) oil 
- linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil 
- persea gratissima (avocado) oil 
- argania spinosa kernel oil 
- macadamia ternifolia seed oil 
- olea europaea fruit oil 
- rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract 
- humulus lupulus (hop) cone extract 
- hamamelis virginiana leaf extract 
- salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract 
- phenethyl alcohol
- equisetum arvense extract 
- citrus limon (lemon) peel extract 
- centella asiatica extract 
- pinus sylvestris (pine) bud extract 
- sodium benzoate
- potassium sorbate
- Rosa Gallica (French rose) Flower Extract 
- Rosa Damascena (Damask rose) Flower Oil 
- benzyl alcohol
- chondrus crispus (carrageenan) powder 
- squalene 
- salicylic acid
- sorbic acid
- biosaccharide gum-1 
- sodium levulinate 
- citric acid 
- sodium anisate
- xanthan gum 
- glyceryl caprylate 
- sodium phytate 
- parfum 
- tocopherol 
- beta-sitosterol 
- citral 
- geraniol 
- limonene 
- linalool 
- Ingredients of natural origin
- Natural essential oils
- Components of natural essential oils