Dr. Craft Bio-Bakuchiol & Rosehip Facial Oil
Sustainable face oil that promotes skin regeneration
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains 1.6% pure bakuchiol
- With nourishing vitamins A & E
Vegan, sustainable and impressively nourishing. The Bio-Bakuchiol & Rosehip Facial Oil by Dr. Craft is enriched with 1.6% bakuchiol derived from babchi seeds. This active ingredients is the natural alternative to conventional retinol and boasts several anti-aging effects that smooth over fine lines and wrinkles. It is said to minimise the appearance of UV damage. The face oil is enriched with rosehip seeds that are high in vitamins A and E while linoleic acid stimulates cell turnover, collagen production and elastin levels. Organic apricot and grapeseed oils provide the skin with an extra portion of moisture.
This non-comedogenic oil is quickly absorbed by the skin without causing an oily residue. Organic lavender and bergamot essential oils pamper the senses with their delicate aromas and provide a soothing skincare experience.
- Use once a day in the evening after a night cream.
- Apply 3 - 4 drops to the face after cleansing and massage.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types|
|Properties :||Vegan, Moisturising|
- vitis vinifera seed oil
- prunus armeniaca kernel oil
- rosa canina seed oil
- Psoralea Corylifolia Seed Extract
- lavandula angustifolia flower oil
- citrus aurantium bergamia fruit oil