FEKKAI Clean Stylers Sheer Dry Shampoo
Vegan cleanser that lifts away greasy deposits
Features & Advantages
- For all hair types
- Can be used after colour treatments
- Warm, wood citrus scent
Item no.: PI-FKR105396, Content: 227 ml, EAN: 842101105396
Optimum in-between refresher and cleanser.
The weightless dry shampoo is based on kaolin clay to absorb impurities, excess oil and odours from the hair and scalp without clogging the pores. The innovative formula with vitamin E and glycerin provides moisture and combats frizz and hair breakage. Thanks to apple extract, a supplier of magnesium, potassium and calcium, the tresses are wonderfully cared for and supplied with essential nutrients. The citrus-woody scented shampoo in spray format leaves the hair looking naturally shiny and clean. Powered by Solstice®Propellant, a non-ozone-depleting aerosol propellant, FEKKAI's Clean Stylers Sheer Dry Shampoo also proves its environmentally friendly nature.
- Shake well before use.
- Spray the shampoo onto dry hair at a distance of 6-10 cm, focusing on the hairline, then massage into the scalp.
- Comb and style the hair as desired.
Cosmeterie tip: For the perfect styling results, try the Clean Stylers Flexi-Hold Hairspray or the Clean Stylers Volume Lock Spray by FEKKAI!
|FEKKAI Product Lines :||Clean Stylers|
|Hair Type :||Damaged hair , Fine hair , Dry hair , Colour-treated hair , Straight hair , Oily hair , Volume , For all hair types , Curly Hair , Hair prone to dandruff|
|Properties :||Vegan, Cruelty-free , Silicone-Free, Paraben-free|
|Area of Application :||Hair|
|Particularly suitable for :||Women , Men|
|Scent :||Refreshing-citrusy , Woody|
- alcohol denat
- aluminum starch octenylsuccinate
- pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract
- Oryza Sativa Seed Protein
- oryza sativa (rice) extract
- tocopheryl acetate
- leontopodium alpinum extract
- helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract
- butylene glycol
- phytic acid
- citric acid
- calcium gluconate
- potassium sorbate
- sodium benzoate
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211 - Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251 - Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P410+P403 - Protect from sunlight. Store in a well-ventilated place.
- P410+P412 - Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- H222 - Extremely flammable aerosol
- H229 - Pressurized container: may burst if heated
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H280 - Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated