FOREO Farm To Face Collection Sheet Mask - Manuka Honey
Rich sheet mask with revitalising & invigorating effects
($5.98 / Pc, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For all skin types - ideal for mature skin
- Highly moisturising & soothing
- With manuka honey & antioxidants
Item no.: FO-F0279, Content: 3 Pcs, EAN: 7350120790279
Experience the scent of sweet honey on your skin
The Farm to Face Collection Sheet Mask - Manuka Honey soothes and intensively nourishes the skin to revive fatigued complexions and invigorate the complexion. This rich formula, enriched with nutrient-dense and antioxidant-rich manuka honey, improves skin elasticity whilst minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. At the same time, allantoin and an amino acid complex supply the skin with needed moisture to reveal a revitalised complexion and youthful glow.
- Standalone mask: Cleanse the face thoroughly before use. Carefully remove the sheet mask and place it on the skin. Remove the mask after about 20 minutes then massage any remaining residues into the skin using your fingertips.
- Mask with UFO device: Cleanse the face thoroughly before use. Carefully remove the mask and place it on the skin. Synchronise the UFO device with the FOREO For You App and select the preinstalled mask routine or set up your own routine according to your skin's individual needs.
1 pack contains 3 sheet masks.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Mature skin|
|Properties :||Alcohol-free , Cruelty-free , Moisturising , Antioxidant, Firming , Paraben-free|
|Area of Application :||Face|
- butylene glycol
- honey extract
- diethoxyethyl succinate
- hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer
- polyglyceryl-4 caprate
- polysorbate 60
- sorbitan isostearate
- glutamic acid
- aspartic acid
Questions & Answers about Farm To Face Collection Sheet Mask - Manuka Honey
English reviews written for FOREO Farm To Face Collection Sheet Mask - Manuka Honey
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
with SLL encryption technology