georganics Beechwood Toothbrush Charcoal
Eco-friendly toothbrush designed for sensitive teeth
Out of StockNo longer in production.
The georganics toothbrush is made using charcoal-infused, BPA-free, soft nylon bristles. Not only does it provide a thorough and effective cleanse but is also ideal for using in conjunction with other charcoal-infused products by georganics.
- Brush at a 45-degree angle in short, half tooth-wide strokes from the gum line down.
- For top teeth angle up, and angle down for bottom teeth.
- Begin from the outside part of the teeth, then moving to the inside.
- Move onto chewing surfaces, hold it flat and brush back and forth.
- Store upright, in a rack or cup, where it can air-dry.
- Replace this toothbrush around every 3 months
- Break off the brush head and to dispose of in residual waste.
- The handle can be disposed of in organic waste.
English reviews written for georganics Beechwood Toothbrush Charcoal
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
with SLL encryption technology