Hands On Veggies Organic Leave-In Conditioner for Curly Hair
For bouncy & shiny curls
($109.39 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Enhances bounce
- Silky shine
- Does not weigh the hair down
- Pregnancy-Safe Products
Item no.: XPB-HOV-9516, Content: 150 ml, EAN: 9120043489516
The leave-in conditioner not only tames the hair but also gives curls gorgeous definition and silky shine. Bamboo extract cares for your curls without weighing them down, while argan oil alongside fermented ingredients sourced from coconuts and plant proteins intensively nourish and condition the tresses. For bouncy and conditioned curls.
The no-rinse formula makes the conditioner easy to use and hassle-free. Simply spray onto clean hair, massage through the strands and either blow dry or air dry.
- Apply to towel-dried hair after shampooing or use it as a refreshing spray on the dry hair.
- Gently massage into the hair.
- Do not rinse.
|Brand:||Hands On Veggies|
|Hair Type :||Damaged hair , Colour-treated hair , Volume|
|Properties :||Vegan, Pregnancy-Safe Products , Cruelty-free|
- Aqua 
- Lavanda Angustifolia Flower Water 
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water 
- Lactobacillus ferment 
- Polyglyceryl-10 laurate 
- Lactobacillus 
- Cocos nucifera fruit extract 
- Argania spinosa kernel oil 
- Lactobacillus 
- Arundinaria Gigantea Leaf Ferment Filtrate 
- Sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed wheat protein 
- Hydrolyzed kale protein 
- Leuconostoc/Radish root ferment filtrate 
- Hydrolyzed carrot protein 
- Hydrolyzed lemon protein 
- Inulin 
- Perfume (Essential oils) 
- Citric acid
- Limonene 
- Citronellol 
- Linalool 
- Geraniol 
- Ingredients of natural origin (99,8%)
- Ingredients from natural origin (99.8%) and organic agricultural source (13.8%)
- Components of natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Organic Leave-In Conditioner for Curly Hair
English reviews written for Hands On Veggies Organic Leave-In Conditioner for Curly Hair
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
with SLL encryption technology