Krayna AY4 Plantain
Moisturising face cream for men
$24.72 $35.74 -31%
($494.32 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Nourishes & hydrates
- Anti-aging & mattifying effect
- Improves skin elasticity
Item no.: KR-AY4, Content: 50 ml, EAN: 5907670800037
AY4 Plantain is specially formulated to target the concerns of men's skin. It nourishes, conditions and protects the skin. Furthermore, sebum production is regulated and the complexion is mattified. It improves skin elasticity with regular use.
Other Active Ingredients Included:
- Peppermint extract accelerates skin regeneration.
- Basil extract contains vitamins A, C and K that possess antioxidant properties. The active ingredient contributes to improved skin elasticity.
- Red algae extract contains calcium, magnesium and carotenoids that firm that skin and shield it against harmful free radicals.
- Sage extract contributes to minimising the appearance of redness.
- Irish moss is obtained from algae and possesses water-binding properties.
- Vitamin B3 reduces excess sebum production and minimises the appearance of large pores.
- Use in the AM and PM.
- Apply a small amount of cream to the skin after cleansing.
- The cream is ideal for use after shaving thanks to its skin-soothing properties.
|Product Types:||Day Creams , Creams|
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Normal skin , Combination skin , Dry skin , Oily skin , Mature skin , Sensitive skin , Blemished skin|
|Properties :||Vegan, Cruelty-free , Anti-Aging|
|Area of Application :||Face|
|Particularly suitable for :||Men|
- oenothera biennis oil
- isoamyl laurate
- glyceryl stearate citrate
- cetearyl alcohol
- cetearyl glucoside
- sorbitan olivate
- nigella sativa seed oil
- benzyl alcohol
- ocimum basilicum leaf extract
- lithothamnion calcareum extract
- salvia officinalis flower/leaf/stem extract
- plantago lanceolata leaf extract
- mentha piperita herb extract
- chondrus crispus extract
- sodium anisate
- acacia senegal gum
- xanthan gum
- sodium benzoate
- potassium sorbate
- dehydroacetic acid