MÁDARA Plant Stem Cell Antioxidant Body Sunscreen SPF 30
Innovative sunscreen that provides natural protection
$24.41 ($24.41 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Anti-aging properties
- With purely natural filters
- Silky texture that does not leave behind a white cast
Item no.: XEC-BS-A3401, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 4751009828947
This certified, high-performance sunscreen has a patented stem cell complex composed of Northern dragonhead that delivers a high dosage of antioxidants to neutralise free radicals. Raspberry seed oil and vitamin F boost the sun protection factor and restore the skin while the silky, transparent texture glides on the skin. A citrusy scent makes the sunscreen a joy to use.
The Plant Stem Cell Antioxidant Body Sunscreen SPF 30 provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection while counteracting skin aging. Ideal for the beach and all sorts of outdoor activities.
- Apply liberally before sun exposure.
- Re-apply after swimming/washing and towel drying.
Pro tip for urban dwellers:
- Use daily on sun-exposed body areas (shoulders, legs, hands) before hitting the streets.
|Product Types:||Sun Protection|
|Properties :||Cruelty-free , Sun Protection|
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Zinc oxide
- Isoamyl Laurate
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Glycerin 
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Chloride
- Sorbitan Caprylate
- Dracocephalum ruyschiana cell culture extract
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil 
- Palmitic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Benzoic Acid
- Aqua (Water)
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Sodium Phytate
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Geraniol 
- from organic agriculture
- made using natural raw ingredients
- from natural essential oils