Paula's Choice Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment
Skin-smoothing treatment with retinol & peptides
($2,205.56 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Smooths over fine lines
- Stimulates cell renewal
- Fades brown spots
Item no.: PC-8010, Content: 30 ml, EAN: 655439080101
The Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment by Paula's Choice contains highly effective retinol that is known for its anti-aging properties. It smooths the skin, stimulates cell renewal and fades brown spots. In combination with antioxidants and peptides, the treatment has the ability to improves the skin's overall appearance. A fast-absorbing cream that does not cause a greasy feel.
- Apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing and toning, and then follow with your serum and/or nighttime moisturiser.
- Avoid the lips, direct contact with the eyes, and corners of the eyes.
- You may apply up to the orbital bone of the eye area.
- When first using the Clinical 1% Retinol, start with no more than 3 evenings per week, then gradually increase frequency to every other night and, finally, every evening as tolerated.
|Product Types:||Night Creams , Creams|
|Skin Type :||For all skin types|
|Particularly suitable for :||Women|
- root extract
- avena sativa kernel extract
- arctium lappa (burdock) root extract
- salix alba (willow) root extract
- glycine soja (soybean) sterols
- tocopheryl acetate
- hydrolized soy protein
- sorbitan laurate
- acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester
- disodium edta
- sodium hydroxide
- caprylyl glycol
- pentylene glycol
- peg-75 shea butter glycerides
- ppg-12/smdi copolymer
- peg-10 phytosterol
- peg-8 dimethicone
- magnesium aluminum silicate
- arachidyl glycoside
- sclerotium gum
- arachidyl alcohol
- benzoic acid
Questions & Answers about Paula's Choice Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment
English reviews written for Paula's Choice Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment
8 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 8 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available