UND GRETEL ERST Natural Priming Cream
Balancing care for special occasions & photo shoots
($861.03 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Extends the wear of make-up
- Mattifies & smooths
Item no.: SOM-701003, Content: 40 ml, EAN: 4260390881733
Frequently bought together with LIETH Foundation
Excellent make-up base with nourishing effects.
The ERST Natural Priming Cream by UND GRETEL serves as the optimal primer to maintain your desired look for a longer. Its super light, smoothing texture prepares the skin for subsequent make-up application and evens out small imperfections. Thanks to a smoother skin surface, foundation, powder and blush are set more evenly and the complexion appears matte and more balanced. This means that the make-up cannot settle in wrinkles or pores to ensure a fresh appearance all day long. The delicate, creamy formula protects the skin against external influences, nourishes it with natural plant extracts and provides sufficient hydration thanks to the inclusion of hyaluronic acid.
- Using gentle pressure, work a pea-sized amount of primer evenly onto the face - do not rub it in!
- Cosmeterie tip: if you have combination skin, you can apply a thin, second layer on the T-zone.
- The primer can be used as a standalone product.
- Allow the primer to absorb into the skin briefly before applying foundation.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Normal skin , Combination skin , Dry skin , Oily skin , Mature skin , Sensitive skin , Blemished skin|
|Properties :||Vegan, Mineral oil-free , Cruelty-free , Silicone-Free, Antioxidant, Paraben-free|
|Area of Application :||Face|
|Particularly suitable for :||Women , Men|
- vaccinium macrocarpon fruit water 
- octyldodecyl myristate
- pentylene glycol
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate
- polyglyceryl-6 distearate
- c10-18 triglycerides
- jojoba esters
- cetearyl alcohol
- lauroyl lysine
- microcrystalline cellulose
- cetyl alcohol
- helianthus annuus seed cera / helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax
- polyglyceryl-3 beeswax
- xanthan gum
- cellulose gum
- hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables
- sorbitan triolate
- sodium phytate
- Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera/Wax
- lavandula angustifolia herb oil
- sodium hyaluronate
- Apium Graveolens(Celery) Seed Extract
- linum usitatissimum seed extract
- from controlled organic cultivation