UND GRETEL FROH Brow Bow Gel
Perfect for definition & beautiful colour payoff
($7,855.38 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For all brow types
- Sets the brow for longer
- Vegan & BDIH-certified
Item no.: SOM-204102, Content: 3 ml, EAN: 4260390881252
Frequently bought together with UND GRETEL SPRUSSE Eyebrow Pencil
Tames and nourishes the brows.
Eyebrows come in all shapes and sizes - thin, thick, curvy, narrow, bushy or subtle. They are unique and individual to each person. Not only do they serve the purpose of protection, but they also accentuate the eyes and make a prominent feature on the face. If you're looking to direct your look in a specific direction, consider using the FROH Brow Bow Gel by UND GRETEL. This gel provides a thickening effect on thin and irregular eyebrows and sets unruly hairs. For dense brows, the gel can be used to shape or lift them visually. Additionally, it can be used to create dramatic or artistic effects. The vegan formula contains aloe vera, which moisturises and provides the necessary care for your eyebrows.
- Step 1: it's best to position the brow gel flat on the brow and pull it beyond the contour - this will visually broaden the brow.
- Step 2: comb over it with a brush to distribute the colour and make it look natural.
- Step 3: comb the hairs evenly upwards to give the brows more contour.
- Step 4: allow the brows to dry slightly and, if necessary, thicken the centre of the brows again with a second thin layer.
- Experiment with colour: try an eyebrow shade that doesn't match your own brow colour.
- Ombre: gradually darken the brows from the inside out to give it a soft, feathered look.
|Properties :||Vegan, Cruelty-free , Silicone-Free, Paraben-free|
|Area of Application :||Eyebrows|
|Particularly suitable for :||Women , Men|
- aloe barbadensis leaf juice 
- cellulose gum
- glyceryl caprylate
- xanthan gum
- sodium benzoate
- potassium sorbate
- from controlled organic cultivation