Whamisa Organic Fruits Hydrogel Mask
Fermented hydrogel face mask
($39.37 / 100 g, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Smooths the pores
- For a radiant complexion
Item no.: XEC-CARL-1018, Content: 33 g, EAN: 8809403815011
This face mask is the key for obtaining nourished, hydrated and clear skin. Various extracts obtained from apple, kiwi, banana and tomato undergo a natural fermentation process, whereby their valuable active ingredients are retained. These ensure a clear, revitalised and even complexion.
In addition, the hazelnut oil contained in the formula regulates sebum production and refines the pores. Thanks to the special fermentation process, results may be noticeable almost instantly.
- Use a toner after facial cleansing to prep the skin for the active ingredient contained in the hydrogel mask.
- Place both parts of the mask (top & bottom) on cleansed skin and apply light pressure.
- Remove the mask after 20 minutes.
- Gently tap any residue into the skin. No-rinse formula.
- Follow with a moisturiser.
- Intensive care treatment: It is recommended to apply the mask 2 - 3 times a week for a period of 4 weeks.
95% of the total ingredients stem from controlled organic cultivation.
- Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract 
- Lactobacillus/pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus/citrus Junos Fruit Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus/actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus/musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus/ Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus/tomato Fruit Ferment Extract 
- Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil 
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract 
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract 
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract 
- Mel (Honey)
- Xanthan Gum
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- from controlled organic agriculture
- Preserving agent