YLUMI Sleep Capsules
Enriched with quality vital mushrooms, melatonin & valerian
Features & Advantages
- Natural nutritional supplement
- High-quality composition
- Purely natural ingredients
- 100% vegan & cruelty-free
Item no.: YLUMI-12, Content: 1 Pkg, EAN: 7917327462660
YLUMI's Sleep Capsules are formulated using a high-quality composition of purely natural ingredients that are 100% vegan and cruelty-free. The key ingredients include herbs and vital mushrooms such as reishi, passionflower, lavender, valerian and lemon balm. The capsules also include 1 mg of melatonin, a natural hormone that regulates the sleep-wake cycle. The nutritional capsules are also enriched with vitamin B1 and magnesium.
The YLUMI nutritional supplements are lovingly made by experts in Germany and contain carefully selected natural and reviewed ingredients. They are vegan, gluten-free, pesticide-free, cruelty-free and heavy metal-free.
- Take 2 capsules daily approx. 60 minutes before bed with a glass of water.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Sufficient for a 30-day treatment.
- Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Note: The Sleep Capsules are suitable for daily consumption. The duration in which the capsules can be consumed is not restricted. Consume over short or longer periods of time. The Sleep Capsules are optimally adapted to the other YLUMI formulas. The products can thus be combined with one another.
|Product Types:||Nutritional Supplements|
|Properties :||Vegan, Cruelty-free|
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Passion flower extract
- Reishi powder (Ling Zhi)
- Lemon balm extract
- Lavender extract
- Valerian root extract
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
|Ingredients||Recommended daily allowance (2 Capsules)||RDA|
|Passion flower extract||110 mg|
|Reishi powder (Ling Zhi)||90 mg|
|Lemon balm extract||75 mg||30|
|Lavender extract||50 mg|
|Valerian root extract||40 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||1,4 mg||100|
RDA: recommended daily allowance