Lixirskin Electrogel Cleanser
($353.44 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Deep-cleanser that removes make-up
- Anti-pollution effect
Item no.: LS-10031, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 5060541100015
Lixirskin has created a cleanser that does it all: removes make-up, cleanses and detoxes the skin.
Fun fact: what is bad for the skin generally possesses a positive electric charge. Therefore, the cleanser is equipped with a negatively charged Electrogel™ that attracts and eliminates the positively charged toxins, nanoparticles, heavy metals and free radicals.
The deep-cleanser dissolves make-up, dust particles and other environmental influences while it penetrates the skin to cleanse the pores.
- Apply generously with clean, damp hands to the face (including the eye area), neck and decollete, massage for a minute, leave on for another minute and rinse with a clean towel mitt.
- You can also use as a mask, apply on dry skin and leave for three minutes.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Normal skin , Combination skin , Dry skin , Oily skin , Mature skin , Sensitive skin , Blemished skin|
|Properties :||Vegan, Mineral oil-free , Cruelty-free , Silicone-Free|
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- oleyl erucate
- cetearyl alcohol
- butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter
- cetearyl glucoside
- pelargonium graveolens flower oil
- benzoic acid
- glyceryl laurate
- salvia officinalis (sage) oil
- dehydroacetic acid
- rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil
- xanthan gum
- anthemis nobilis flower oil
- rosa damascena flower extract
Questions & Answers about Lixirskin Electrogel Cleanser
English reviews written for Lixirskin Electrogel Cleanser
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available