Maria Nila Sheer Silver Masque
Moisturising hair mask for blonde hair
$30.16 ($12.06 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Ideal for colour-treated & bleached hair
- Highly moisturising
- Protects & maintains the colour
- Vegan, sulphate-free & paraben-free
Item no.: NF-MN-3642, Content: 250 ml, EAN: 7391681036420
The Sheer Silver Mask by Maria Nila offers a gentle treatment using violet pigments that bring shine and lustre back to blonde and white hair. The mask moisturises, nourishes and strengthens the hair. Blackberry extract provides added shine and suppleness. The mask is formulated with a colour-protect complex that prevents the colour from fading as a result of the effects of UV rays, free radicals, heating tools and frequent cleansing.
- Apply to newly washed, damp hair.
- Leave in for 3 minutes.
- For a more deep-acting effect, apply to towel-dried hair and leave in for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and finish the treatment with a conditioner.
- CAUTION: Wear gloves to prevent staining or skin irritation. This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
|Hair Type :||Colour-treated hair , For all hair types|
|Properties :||Vegan, Cruelty-free|
- cetearyl alcohol
- polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate
- butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter
- stearamidopropyl dimethylamine
- cetrimonium chloride
- behentrimonium chloride
- lactic acid
- amodimethicone/morpholinomethyl silsesquioxane copolymer
- helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
- moringa pterygosperma seed oil
- olea europaea fruit oil
- hexyl cinnamal
- phyllostachys nigra leaf extract
- acid violet 43
- rubus fruticosus fruit extract
- pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate
Questions & Answers about Maria Nila Sheer Silver Masque
English reviews written for Maria Nila Sheer Silver Masque
- No reviews available