Paula's Choice Calm 1% BHA Lotion Exfoliant
Targets skin impurities & redness
Features & Advantages
- Buffs away dead skin cells
- Soothes reddened & rosacea-prone skin
- Minimises inflammation
- Counteracts skin impurities
Item no.: PC-9100, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 655439091008
The no-rinse, exfoliating lotion protects the skin from inflammation and redness. A light exfoliant that buffs away dead skin cells, unclogs the pores and targets skin impurities that to salicylic acid (1%). It soothes sensitivity and redness and penetrates the layers of the skin to provide a deep cleanse. For a healthy and glowing complexion.
- Apply once or twice daily after cleansing and toning.
- Apply a coin-sized amount over the entire face, including the eyes (avoid the lower lash line and eyelids).
- Do not rinse.
- For daytime, always follow with a moisturiser containing a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
- Allergic to aspirin (acetylsalicylate)? Do not use this product as it contains salicylic acid (BHA).
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Sensitive skin|
- butylene glycol
- cetyl alcohol
- salicylic acid
- avena sativa kernel extract
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract
- epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract
- lauric acid
- polysorbate 20
- sorbitan stearate
- magnesium aluminum silicate
- ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer
- peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil
- xanthan gum
- hexylene glycol
- sodium hydroxide
- disodium edta
- caprylyl glycol
Questions & Answers about Paula's Choice Calm 1% BHA Lotion Exfoliant
English reviews written for Paula's Choice Calm 1% BHA Lotion Exfoliant
1 customer review in all languages
5,0 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
with SLL encryption technology