Paula's Choice Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser
Gentle gel cleanser that fights spots
Features & Advantages
- For all skin types - especially blemished skin
- Fights skin impurities
- Removes excess sebum
- Gentle on the skin
Item no.: PC-6001, Content: 160 ml, EAN: 655439060011
Spots and skin impurities can occur at any age, therefore, Paula's Choice has formulated this gentle gel cleanser as a first step in counteracting impurities, blackheads and enlarged pores. When used on a daily basis it removes excess sebum and dirt particles whilst keeping impurities and blackheads at bay.
- Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed
- Soft on skin, hard on breakouts
- Removes excess oil
- Use morning and evening.
- Splash the face and eyes generously with water.
- Apply a small amount of cleanser to your face using vigorous yet gentle circular motions.
- Rinse well.
- Repeat or use with a clean washcloth to remove heavy makeup.
- This product contains salicylic acid (BHA), therefore, if you are allergic to aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid), we recommend using the Skin Balancing Cleanser instead.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Normal skin , Combination skin , Dry skin , Oily skin , Mature skin , Sensitive skin , Blemished skin|
- salicylic acid
- sodium lauroyl sarcosinate
- acrylates/steareth-20 methacrylate copolymer
- peg-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate
- sodium laureth sulfate
- butylene glycol
- peg-7 glyceryl cocoate
- disodium edta
- citric acid
- peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil
- sodium citrate
- caprylyl glycol
Questions & Answers about Paula's Choice Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser
English reviews written for Paula's Choice Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available