Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Gel Peeling
Light exfoliating gel that tackles impurities
($357.83 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For combination & impure skin types
- Reduces the occurrence of spots & blackheads
- Mattifies the T-zone area
- Light, non-sticky texture
Item no.: PC-2040, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 655439020404
Combination and oily skin types tend to produce excess sebum that not only leads to oily looking skin, but the excess oil clogs the pores which can cause more spots and blackheads. The solution? The Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Gel Peeling by Paula's Choice. A no-rinse, light and non-sticky gel exfoliant contains salicylic acid that buffs away dead skin cells and provides a deep cleanse. Nourishing bisabolol extracted from chamomile soothes the skin while antioxidant-rich green tea lends the skin its anti-aging effects.
- Apply once or twice daily after cleansing and toning.
- Apply a coin-sized amount over the entire face, including the eyes (avoid the lower lash line and eyelids).
- Do not rinse.
- For daytime, always use a moisturiser containing a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
- Allergic to aspirin (acetylsalicylate)? Do not use this product as it contains salicylic acid (BHA).
|Skin Type :||Combination skin , Blemished skin|
|Area of Application :||Face|
- butylene glycol
- polysorbate 20
- salicylic acid
- phytosphingosine phosphate
- vitis vinifera fruit extract
- camellia oleifera leaf extract
- epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract
- tetrasodium edta
- sodium hydroxide
Questions & Answers about Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Gel Peeling
English reviews written for Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Gel Peeling
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available