Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
Powerful exfoliating face mask
($406.27 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Chemical & enzymatic exfoliant in one
- Ideal for congested & dull-looking skin
Item no.: MDV-13-01-406, Content: 150 ml, EAN: 670367001257
The Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask lends dull, congested skin a smoother, rejuvenated and revitalised appearance. This is achieved through high-performing ingredients that gently exfoliate the skin. The triple-action face mask provides an enzymatic peeling thanks to pumpkin enzymes, a chemical exfoliation with alpha hydroxy acid and a manual skin-buffing effect using aluminium crystals. For an all-round renewed and refined complexion with the perfect glow.
- Apply a thin layer to clean skin.
- Gently massage in a circular motion with wet fingertips to polish with micro-polishing aluminum oxide powder.
- Leave on for 3-7 minutes depending on skin sensitivity to allow the AHAs and enzymes to take effect.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use one or two times a week.
|Brand:||Peter Thomas Roth|
|Skin Type :||For all skin types|
|Area of Application :||Face|
- cucurbita pepo (pumpkin)
- Aluminum Oxide
- Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract
- ascorbic acid
- retinyl palmitate
- sodium hyaluronate
- leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate
- Edta Edetate Discodium Dihydrate Usp
- Methyl Eugenol
- potassium sorbate
- sodium benzoate
Questions & Answers about Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
English reviews written for Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
with SLL encryption technology