PURITO Defence Barrier pH Cleanser
Pore-refining cleansing with an extra portion of nourishment
($114.94 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- pH 5.5. cleanser that does not cause dryness
- Vegan formula that regulates sebum production
- Pregnancy-Safe Products
Item no.: KEN-PUR14, Content: 150 ml, EAN: 8809563100637
Mild facial cleanser for a balanced complexion. If your skin feels dry after cleansing, then this cleanser is for you. Its mild formula and nourishing ingredients moisturise the skin whilst providing a pore-refining cleanse to leave the skin feeling clean and supple.
The formula is safe to use during pregnancy. It is perfume-free, cruelty-free, without any irritating essential oils, sulphate-free and paraben-free.
- Use in the morning and in the evening.
- Blend the cleanser with a small amount of water then apply it to the skin using gentle massaging motions.
- When mixed with water, the cleanser transforms into a soft lather that dissolves impurities in a reliable manner.
- After a short massage, rinse the face with lukewarm water.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types , Sensitive skin|
|Properties :||Vegan, Pregnancy-Safe Products , Alcohol-free , Mineral oil-free , Cruelty-free , Silicone-Free, Moisturising , Pore-refining|
|Area of Application :||Face|
- sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate
- sodium chloride (salt)
- Sodium Methyl Isethionate
- lauric acid
- centella asiatica extract
- Sodium Laurate
- melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil
- disodium edta
Questions & Answers about PURITO Defence Barrier pH Cleanser
English reviews written for PURITO Defence Barrier pH Cleanser
- No reviews available