Whamisa Organic Seeds Hydrogel Mask
With naturally fermented active ingredients
$13.91 ($42.15 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Soothes the skin
- Smoothing effect
Item no.: XEC-CARL-1017, Content: 33 g, EAN: 8809403815004
The unique blend of naturally fermented organic plant extracts smooths the skin, supports skin elasticity and ensures it appears supple and soft. The serum found in the mask consists of carefully selected ingredients, such as rice, soy and wheat. These help to brighten the complexion for a more even appearance.
- Use a toner after facial cleansing to prep the skin for the active ingredient contained in the hydrogel mask.
- Place both parts of the mask (top & bottom) on cleansed skin and apply light pressure.
- Remove the mask after 20 minutes.
- Gently tap any residue into the skin. No-rinse formula.
- Follow with a moisturiser.
- Intensive care treatment: It is recommended to apply the mask 2 - 3 times a week for a period of 4 weeks.
95% of the total ingredients stem from controlled organic cultivation.
- Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract 
- Lactobacillus Hordeum Vulgare Seed Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus Rice Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus/avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus Phaseolus Angularis Seed Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus/glycine Soja (Soybean) Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Ferment Filtrate 
- Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil 
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract 
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract 
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract 
- Xanthan Gum
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- from controlled organic agriculture
- Preserving agent