Lixirskin Night Switch Retinol 1%
Targeted anti-aging night care
($2,149.99 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Regenerates damaged skin
- Refines the pores & firms the skin
- Regulates skin metabolism
Item no.: LS-10041, Content: 15 ml, EAN: 5060541100046
A multitude of active ingredients found in certain cosmetics can confuse the skin. Less is often more: using products that target specific skin concerns rather than tackling all concerns at once. It is, however, imperative to change it up every now and then. An active ingredient that has been in use for an extended period of time may no longer deliver the expected results.
Retinol regulates the metabolism of the skin, refines its texture, controls problem skin and smooths over fine lines.
- Use a high sun protection factor during the day when using retinol on a regular basis.
- Do not use when pregnant or breastfeeding
- Use 4 times a week.
- Mix with the Universal Emulsion in the palm of your hand, use one pump if you only wish to apply to your face, eye contour and neck, two pumps to include your decollete, three pumps to include arms, shoulders and hands.
- Use at night for four weeks, always allow your skin to rest for a few days, then switch to another Night Switch, then start again with Night Switch Retinol.
- leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate
- benzoic acid
- glyceryl laurate
- dehydroacetic acid