Paula's Choice Clinical Niacinamide 20% Treatment
Highly concentrated niacinamide treatment
Features & Advantages
- For all skin types
- Reduces pigmentation spots & pimple marks
- Pore-refining effect
- Anti-aging effect
Item no.: PC-8030, Content: 20 ml, EAN: 655439080309
The Clinical Niacinamide 20% Treatment by Paula's Choice is the first gel serum with skin-friendly and highly concentrated niacinamide (20%). This unique formula refines the complexion, reduces pigmentation spots and visibly counteracts impurities.
- NIACINAMIDE/VITAMIN B3: Very effective skin-restoring ingredient that can visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines and dullness.
- VITAMIN C: One of the most well-researched vitamins for skin, shown to improve the look of multiple signs of ageing, brighten uneven skin tone, as well as provide skin-restoring and soothing benefits.
- ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE: Skin-replenishing ingredient that can do a lot for diminishing signs of ageing. It can have skin-brightening benefits, particularly when combined with niacinamide.
- Apply a few drops once per day after cleansing, toning and exfoliating.
- For evening use, layer with other treatment products as needed and follow with your moisturiser.
- For daytime use, finish with a sunscreen rated SPF 30 or above.
|Skin Type :||For all skin types|
|Properties :||Cruelty-free , Anti-Aging, Antioxidant, Pore-refining , Brightening|
|Area of Application :||Face|
|Particularly suitable for :||Unisex|
- pentylene glycol
- butylene glycol
- acetyl glucosamine
- ascorbyl glucoside
- glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract
- spiraea ulmaria (meadowsweet) extract
- portulaca oleracea (purslane) extract
- camellia japonica flower extract
- epigallocatechin gallate
- boerhavia diffusa root extract
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- xanthan gum
- sclerotium gum
- sodium phytate
Questions & Answers about Paula's Choice Clinical Niacinamide 20% Treatment
English reviews written for Paula's Choice Clinical Niacinamide 20% Treatment
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available