Perfumes that tell stories.
Stefanie Mayr and Daniel Plettenberg want to recount the topic of "perfume" with unusual fragrance concepts. The focus here is on the stories and ideas of the individual fragrances. The founding team prefers the alternative to the conventional lifestyle, and prefers a finely tuned rejection of superficiality - "No appearance, just being" is the motto.
Top perfumers like Mark Buxton and David Chieze put the ideas into a fragrance. Various artists from all over the world help to tell the story of the perfumes in an artistic way.
- Represents diversity
- With bergamot, tangerine, cedar leaf
- Warm frankincense notes
- Represents positivity
- Lemon & spicy
- With hazelnut, bitter orange oil, cardamom
- Clear, modern & fresh
- Represents empathy
- With orange, sandalwood & cardamom
- Represents revolutionary energy
- Green, spicy & smoky aromas
- With mate tea, herbs, absinthe
- Sensual essences
- Represents spirituality
- With rose, frankincense, patchouli