Vegan nail polish in a metallic pearl-pink
Features & Advantages
- Fast-drying formula
- High coverage
- Pregnancy-Safe Products
Item no.: KC-NN043005, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 705632697146
The German-made, cruelty-free vegan nail polish in pearl pink and a stunning metallic finish, thanks to shimmer particles, that is perfect for both an evening out or during the day.
- For best results, we recommend to first apply the vegan base coat, then 2-3 coats of nail polish and finish off with the vegan top coat.
- 1-2 days a week it is good to give your nails a little break and some fresh air.
|Product Types:||Nail Polish|
|Properties :||Vegan, Pregnancy-Safe Products , Cruelty-free|
- ethyl acetate
- butyl acetate
- adipic acid
- triethyl citrate
- stearalkonium bentonite
- diacetone alcohol
- pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate
- phosphoric acid
- May Contain (+/-): CI 15580
- ci 15850
- ci 15880
- ci 19140
- ci 40850
- ci 42510
- CI 59040
- ci 60725
- ci 74160
- ci 77000
- CI 77002
- ci 77007
- ci 77019
- ci 77163
- ci 77288
- ci 77289
- ci 77410
- ci 77491
- ci 77499
- ci 77510
- ci 77742
- ci 77861
- ci 77891
- calcium aluminum borosilicate
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P242 - Use non-sparking tools.
- P243 - Take action to prevent static discharges.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P312 - Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire, extinguish with: CO2, power or foam extinguishers. Do not use water!
- P403+P233 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- EUH 066 - Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.